Sunday, July 24, 2005

Whew!


OK, the show was heavy. The show was loud. The show was just about everything that I should have expected but...then Dream Theater started. I just have one question. Why is the band led by a singer who cannot sing and a deaf keyboard player? Maybe it was the mixing but the keyboards drove me to the brink of leaving before Megadeth. Of course I never would but I am just trying to say that Dream Theater sucked!

I wonder what Dream Theater did to warm up for the tour? Dave Mustaine said he went surfing with his wife and kids. I think that Dream Theater must have stayed up for 5 days drinking Jolt Cola and playing Dungeons and Dragons...

OK, enough lame band bashing. Only positive thoughts from here on out...Did I mention that Black Sabbath is coming next month?

No comments: