Saturday, August 06, 2005

Whew!




Whew! I am off for the next 9 days...I have the whole family in town this week. My mom from Oregon, my brother and his wife and 4 kids from Longneck, New York, my sister and her 3 kids, (who live over in Goodyear, AZ) and my older half-sister and her husband from Rio Rancho, New Mexico. That is a houseful but I am glad to be able to host the get-together.



In other news, my vacation comes on the last week of our current contract at work. I do not know until Sunday of next week if we are going on strike or not. I hope we do not as you don't get paid as you strike. I have signed up for strike duty though as we need to stand together to retain the wages we earn and our benefits.



Lastly...well nevermind, it's late and I am gonna go crash so that I will not be a grumpy boy tomorrow with the entire crew on hand!


Be Friendly!

No comments: