Thursday, September 01, 2005

Our 12th Wedding Anniversary!!!

On September 3rd, 1993, I married Heather. I have grown happier by the day and we are celebrating our 12th anniversary this weekend. We are taking the family down to Rocky Point to stay at the Sonoran Spa Resort. The condos have an awesome view and are right on the beach. My buddy Mike from way back in the day and his family are also going down and have a condo just 3 down the hall from ours. It should be a good time for all!


Now, the story. When I was a child I used to dream of a little fairy. The fairy was my best friend and I dreampt of her every night. Well, when I was seven years old, my fairy drowned in my dream and I never dreampt of her again. (but I never forgot the dreams) Then one day, at my job, I met the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. I flirted with her and finally got up the nerve to ask her out. Luckily she agreed to... I went that night to pick her up and when I was opening the car door for her, I noticed a tattoo on her right shoulder. It was a tattoo of the exact fairy that I dreampt of so many years ago. When I asked her who the artist was, she said she drew the fairy imagining that is what her daughter would look like some day. I took this sign very seriously and am glad to say that this weekend is the twelvth anniversary of the day that I married the fairy from my dreams!!!

No comments: