Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Puerto Penasco, Sonora, Mexico


This weekend we went down south to vacation at the Sonoran Spa Resort in Rocky Point, Mexico! It was a total blast!!! The resort is right on the beach and has everything you need without ever leaving the resort. There is plenty of other fun to be had but you could stay there the whole time and be just fine.


The first night, I drank way too much and got crappy with everyone. Luckily they love me and forgave me.

The second night, I did not feel like partying at all and went to bed fairly early. The third night was the best and we went to eat a huge dinner and blow off some fireworks on the beach and do some dancing. (don't try and visualize me dancing please...)

Our drive home was uneventful and smooth. Our new Dodge Durango got about 20 miles per gallon and took us just about a tank there and back. With gas prices over $3 a gallon, that was nice...

Well, that is about it. I am going to go cook up some salmon for dinner. Eating the foreign cuisine and the fast food on the freeway ruined my innards and I am looking forward to getting some healthy stuff back in me!

3 comments:

moodshifter said...

BTW, Rocky Point is in Sonora, Mexico.

Scoot Noodles said...

Listen here, I know where the Sinaloan Spa Resort is, Got it?

ChannelSurferDude said...

BTW, it is Puerto Penasco!