Thursday, November 03, 2005

The next Lance Armstrong?

No, not hardly.
Just a man who rides the same brand of bicycle, Trek. I got a 24 speed mountain bike today to expand my exercise routine from the treadmill and eclipse machines to some outdoor biking. After seeing a streetbike accident in my neighborhood, the desire for a crotchrocket has diminished but two wheels still call my name so....here I am with my new bike!

I came home from the bike shop and showed my wife who instantly asked where hers was. I turned back around and took her back to the shop. She wanted one in red,which they have to assemble, so we will have to go pick it up later tonight when they call to advise us it's ready.

My kids are stoked that we can now go on family bike outings. I am stoked to have some solitary biking time without the motorcycle risk and get some good exercise in at the same time.

I guess the saying still stands though...'Keep the Wheels Side Down'.
 Posted by Picasa

No comments: