Tuesday, February 14, 2006

FUC% the DEMS and the GOP!

Due to pressures from Democratic party leaders, Paul Hackett is dropping out of the Ohio senate race. The boys at the top with all the hands in all the right pockets are afraid of a little change for the better. I am ashamed to even have leadership this shoddy in this great nation. GREED is EVIL and EVIL will be the only thing that can bring US down.

I am sick to death to hear that the Democratic party leaders even sank to a new low by calling his donors urging them not to contribute to his campaign!
FUCK YOU PARTY LEADERS!!!
FUCK YOU AGAIN!!!
FUCK YOU IN THE DONKEY ASS MOTHER FUCKERS!!!
(can you tell I am pissed?)

I beg everyone, please, be aware of all the measures, proposals, electorates, and everything else there is to vote on out there and VOTE!!! I want new leadership and I want people like Paul Hackett to get opportunities and support from within his own party not get shut up and closed out of elections that Fat Democrats have securely in their power...GRRRR!