Saturday, February 18, 2006

"Jesus Saves, Satan Scores"

(blog title taken from a Islanders Hockey T-Shirt)
I see that Slovakia (SVK) beat Team USA 2-1 in hockey today. I was amazed to see, as the SVK team get together in celebration after the game, that they have a player named SATAN on their team. Not only is he on the team but he has the number 18 on his jersey. Now I hate to sound like a bible thumping freak but with three times 6 being 18 and the number of the beast being 666, well - you know where I am going with this...here is what I found on wikipedia about him.


(in his Islanders jersey)

Miroslav Ε atan (born October 22, 1974 in Topol'cany, Slovakia) is a professional ice hockey player who plays for the New York Islanders. (I should have guessed) His last name is prounced "Shuh-TAN", probably to avoid confusion with Satan. (aka Beelzebub)

(without his game gear on)

No comments: