Saturday, August 13, 2005

Boy, You are tripping!





My brother just left today in a roundabout way back to the east coast. I was a good experience~! Here are a couple of the trippy websites that he showed my whilst he was here...

http://www.complexification.net/ Complexification is a little like tripping but without the LySergic acid Diethylamide. (where rocking horse people eat marshmallow pies) (Molecular Model of LSD)

This one is not so trippy but thought I'd add it here due to lack of recent blog posts due to being busy with the family and shit like that!

http://www.neave.com/ Just a well made site with some cool classic games on one of its links...



Allright, I am outta here. I hear a Heineken calling my name!!!


I also need a cooler like this...

2 comments:

brooklyn babe said...

Lol! What is it with men and beer?!? An age old question, more like a rites of passage between boy and man (father and son) for women, its shopping!!!!
Thanks for visting.....

brooklyn babe said...

P.S. If I had to pick a beer, it would be an Heine... too. But its got to be nice an cold, on a real hot day. Other than that, beer taste like sweaty soaks left if dirty water... (not like I have ever drank dirty water that sweaty sock have been in...lol)