Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Durango SLT

Hey there. It has been a week or so since I have updated my blog. I had another seizure but luckily I stayed on the bed and did not hurt myself besides one hell of a chewed up tongue...and feeling like I went a few rounds with Muhammed Ali. : (

In other news...I celebrated my new CWA contract at work by going up to Coulter Cadillac and buying the family a 2001 Dodge Durango. It has been taken great care of and is in awesome condition. Here are some shots of the truck once I got home. This is going to be the mode of transportation down to Rocky Point here in a couple of weeks. I needed to be sure what I drove my family down there in would be safe and sound. This rig is awesome! Solid as a rock and tough as nails... Oh well, enough yapping - here are some shots!




No comments: