Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Whoo Hoo!

Here are a few shots of my new bike. I had been looking for a used bike to save some cash but the resale values for bikes here in the valley have their prices almost as expensive as the new ones are! (plus you get no warranty) So finally, after looking at the Yamaha FZ1 and the Honda 599, came across the Suzuki SV650S which was definitely the bike for me! It has a V-twin engine rather than the inline 4 cylinder bikes that I have ridden previously. That will also give it more torque for better power in handling. It will take a little getting used to after 2+ years of not riding anything since my FZR600 but I am stoked to get some miles on those tires!!! Ok, enough yapping. Here is the bike!

(oh yeah, I am also the only member of the Southwest Chapter of the Camel Toe Race Team!)